Open to all Johnson MBAs, this one hour session will cover the practical components of evaluating and negotiating MBA job offers. During the session students can expect to learn:
• How to evaluate a position for personal and professional fit
• When negotiation is appropriate
• What is negotiable
• Tactics and tips for negotiation at every stage in the process (pre-offer, at-offer, and during the negotiation conversation proper)
• How to appropriately leverage one offer against another
• Statistics regarding negotiation success of Johnson students
These sessions are an excellent primer for a more personalized 1 on 1 conversation on negotiating your job offer.
Registration and Event details can be found on JTS.