Over the past 8 years, the EMI conference has been the main event for EMI to showcase our research; bring together leading academics, students, and business leaders to develop organizational partnerships and learn from speakers about their experiences in emerging markets. We believe your experience and insight would be significant benefit to the conference and we would be so grateful if you would join us.
Under the theme Emerging Markets Reshaping Globalization this year’s conference will explore the different challenges globalization is experiencing and how Emerging Markets seem to have become the new champions of free markets and open competition.
The 2018 Emerging Markets Institute (EMI) conference is a full-day event being hosted by Lourdes Casanova, Director, and EMI team with an audience of about 120 students, faculty, scholars, business leaders and company associates. Our goal is to bring together bright minds and leaders in the emerging markets to discuss how emerging markets and multinationals are reacting to this changing context and succeeding in this new world. Also, at the conference EMI will launch the third EMI report (download last year’s Emerging Market Multinationals Report: Emerging Multinationals in a Changing world).
Traveling to and around Roosevelt Island
We have compiled some useful tips to get to and around Roosevelt Island, click here to download.
Who should attend:
- Cornell University alumni and company executives and associates working in the emerging markets.
- Cornell University students, alumni, faculty and staff interested in emerging markets.
- Students interested in the emerging markets and international business.
- Companies interested in collaborating with EMI on research and consulting projects.
- Leading academics, researchers, scholars and business leaders.
Benefits of attending:
- Meet, network and exchange ideas with leading academics, researchers, and business leaders as well as with our Cornell and Johnson students.
- Present your success stories and innovative ideas and discuss them within a unique global forum.
- Keep up-to-date on the research and activities of the institute.
- Panel discussions on key global, regional and sector themes, including investment opportunities and strategy outlook.
- Enhance your business relationship with global companies and leaders.
- Learn more about opportunities for collaboration.
- Corporate access to company management including one-on-one and group meetings.
For more details on the conference and/or sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Bloomberg Center on Roosevelt Island, Cornell Tech Campus
2 W Loop Rd, New York, NY, New York, NY 10044, United States
Co-hosted with: Admissions & Financial Aid Office, Alumni Affairs & Development (AA&D), Career Management Center (CMC), Emerging Markets Institute (OWNER), Corporate Relations, EMI Fellows, MBAI, MBAII, Cornell Tech MBA Program, One-Year MBA Program, Cornell-Tsinghua MBA Program, EMBA Metro NY First-Year, EMBA Metro NY Second-Year
Contact the organizers