Registration will only be open from Jan 24, 2020 (at 5:00 PM) to Feb 06, 2020 (at 9:00 PM). It's now 10:49 AM on Feb 18, 2020.
[Dates of the Trek]
February 24th - 25th (Mon-Tue)
- HTC members first, and limited to 15 spots.
We opened our tickets to Non-HTC Members as well.
$140 Early bird, HTC Members only (first 5 to RSVP)
$160 Regular price, HTC Members / Non HTC Members
We will consider adding more spots if there is demand and the companies can accommodate.
- The ticket cost includes local transportation costs(transfer from hotel to companies), gifts for companies, and a starter tab for the happy hour, and other logistical costs.
Transportation during the tech trek (2/24-25) will be provided (Uber). However, Transportation from Austin airport to the accommodation, and from the last venue to Austin airport will NOT be provided.
[Accommodations and Air tickets]
- The trek attendees should book their own air tickets and accommodation. We will be sending out the details of the airbnb/apartment information in the coming weeks with link for reservation. (Accommodation Fees are not included with trek fee.)
For air tickets, we suggest that you book travel as soon as possible. Please plan such that you reach Austin on February 23rd. (We gently recommend you to arrive by 22nd Saturday to fully enjoy the February break in Austin!)
Flights departing from Austin should be scheduled for after 12 PM on the 25th. *For those who want to depart from Austin on 26th, please be mindful that you can miss one of core classes on that day.
- February 24th 7:00 PM (Venue: TBD)
Trek participants must attend all stops on the trek, regardless of interest in a company or the roles they are hiring for.
On February 25th, for those who have to attend classes on 26th, we will exceptionally allow you to leave early in the afternoon.
Please let us know before the trek starts, if you have to take flight back to Ithaca/Syracuse/New York on 25th.
Full refunds on cancellation are available until 8th of February. (There will be no refunds allowed after this date.)
All details are subject to change. Additional details will be provided as the trek gets closer.
- Austin Trek leads:
James Cummings (jc3458)
Leif Christopher Reinert (lcr77)
- HTC VP of Treks: Sunhwa Park (sp2478)
Dress Casual (jeans ok)