FRIDAY, AUGUST 16
7:30 AM – Coffee and Bagged Breakfast Available at Stadium Gate #1
Schoellkopf Crescent Lot - 513 Campus Road, Ithaca (football stadium large open lot - you must enter Campus Road from the East end, as there is a construction block between Sage and the Stadium)
8:15 AM -- Check-in by this time
**Check-in to get your J.O.E. nametag & bagged breakfast
**Buses Depart for Casowasco PROMPTLY AT 8:30 AM!
ALL incoming students are expected to travel on the buses. Please arrive for check-in by 8:15 AM.
Coffee, bagel, cheese, fruit, bottled water, & juice will be provided for the bus trip.
~7:30 PM -- Buses arrive back on Campus, after stops at CTT and Commons
MEALS PROVIDED AT CASOWASCO
Friday lunch, Friday afternoon snack, Friday dinner
ATTIRE – WHAT TO WEAR
For Friday's main activity, you will want to arrive at Casowasco, dressed as follows:
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to sit on the ground and move around freely, and that will dry quickly if wet.
- Sneakers or light hiking shoes are recommended (flip-flops/sandals are not a good idea for the main activity time).
- Attire for Friday afternoon/evening will be standard casual/recreational clothing.
WHAT ELSE TO BRING – RECOMMENDED ITEMS
A Small Day-Pack with:
- An extra set of clothing
- A light jacket or sweatshirt
- An umbrella or rain poncho/rain jacket
- Tennis shoes or light hiking shoes
- Swim shoes or flip-flops for the waterfront, if you choose to swim
- Swimsuit & swim towel, if you choose to swim
- Insect repellant
- A water bottle
- A hat
CASOWASCO POLICIES – IMPORTANT!!
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES; illegal drugs; pets; firearms, fireworks or other items of incendiary nature; shall be permitted on the grounds.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings. There are designated smoking areas outside each residence and meeting facility.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER:
Check-in at Schoellkopf Crescent Lot
513 Campus Road, Ithaca, NY 14850, United States