This MSP will provide intermediate Tableau skills. It’s made for students who have worked through the in-class instruction in NCC 5010 (2nd year students should watch the class videos from 2019). At the end of this MSP, you will be able to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Employ calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over specific values.
- Implement geographic mapping techniques.
- Combine data from multiple tables using joins.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Build better dashboards.
Sage Hall B01
Sage Hall, 114 East Avenue, Ithaca, NY 14853, United States