|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
- 8:00am - 9:30am: "Views From 10 Years and In” led by Aaron Seabron and featuring our young executives (Sage B09)
- 9:40am - 1:15pm: Executive one-on-one mentoring sessions with students (Sage Hall)
- Session 1: 9:40am - 10:25am
- Session 2: 10:30am - 11:15am
- Coffee break: 11:15am - 11:45am (Sage Atrium)
- Session 3: 11:45am - 12:30pm
- Session 4: 12:35pm - 1:20pm
- 1:30pm - 3pm: Women’s Luncheon featuring our Women Executives
- 1:30pm - 3pm: Networking in Sage Atrium (for all executives and students not attending the Women’s Luncheon)
- Box lunches served for all participants during these sessions
- 3pm - 3:30pm: Program closing remarks (Sage Atrium)
2nd Year MBA Students who attended MECP last year are eligible to rank the top 4 executives that they would like to meet with 1:1. Please refer to the bios in the attached link.
Cancellation process for MBAs/EMBAs:
• 7 day cancellation policy (EOD Thursday before MECP week).Students who need to cancel should notify Warren (firstname.lastname@example.org), Debbie (email@example.com), and Genna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Anyone who cancels less than 7 days before will be subject to a $50 fine that will be charged to their bursar account and will need to send a letter of apology to Warren and Debbie.
Cancellation Process for undergrads:
If you can no longer attend and fail to cancel less than 7 days before the event, a violation will be put on your Handshake account and you will be required to meet with Cynthia Saunders-Cheatham, Assistant Dean, SC Johnson College of Business, to discuss the reason for the absence and necessary actions to rectify the situation.
File Attachments: MECP_Exec_Bios_2019
Ithaca, NY United States
Co-hosted with: MBAI, MBAII, Cornell Tech MBA Program, One-Year MBA Program, Cornell-Tsinghua MBA Program, MPS in Management - Accounting Specialization, MPS in Management, EMBA Metro, EMBA Healthcare, EMBA Americas
Contact the organizers