What’s happenin’ ladies and gentlemen,
We here at the esteemed Ski & Snowboard Club would like to let you know about an alternative trek that’s occurring this December right after final exams (December 12th – 19th).
We’re heading out to the mountains of Steamboat Springs, Colorado to shred the gnar and generally have a blast. Speaking for those that went on the ski trip last year it was one of the best times we’ve had at Johnson so far and gives you the opportunity to interact with your classmates in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
The link for finding out more about the trip is found here: https://gw.skisync.com/Register/331-SocialTripfirstname.lastname@example.org
For a general overview of what we have to offer:
- The trip is priced at $699. This includes:
- 7 nights of lodging (splitting a 4 bedroom condo + sleeper sofa between 10 people)
- 5 days of world-class skiing
- A trip to the hot springs one night (more to come on this)
- Round trip bus transportation from DEN(Denver Airport) to Steamboat Springs that includes a stop for beverages first thing
Now you’re probably asking yourself, that seems pretty rad! What doesn’t this trip to party mountain include?
- Glad you asked! Some things not included are:
- Flights to/from Denver
- Food and beverages in Steamboat
- The sweet Helly Hansen jackets we have access to (for $45)
- Ski and ski boot rentals (really cheap relative to regular shops)
- Recreational activities outside of skiing
- Course credit (c’mon, you can’t say you thought this was an educational trip, right?)
All in all, it’s one of the best trips of the year. Plus, if you’re considering doing another trek (such as the Israel trek) you’ll still be able to.
If you have any questions about the trip, feel free to stop Trevor Strickland or Chip Silverman in the halls and ask. We’ll be holding an overview of the trip after the next JoT (most likely) and will be able to answer more questions.
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Steamboat Springs, CO, United States
Co-hosted with: MBAI, MBAII, One-Year MBA Program
Contact the organizers